Quincy Obina Amarikwa
- 13 Year Professional Soccer Player, MLS Cup Champion & Free Agent 🇺🇸 🇳🇬 #SignQuincy
- Founder & Executive Director of Black Players For Change (BPC)
- CEO Perfect Soccer
- Evolve Collection Director
- #AmarikwaAcres Farmer
- Co-Founder Limb Care Foundation (LCF).
- LP Leverage Investment Group (LIG).
- Broadcast personality and Host
- Available For Hire
Amarikwa serves as an advisor to the BPC and LCF Executive Board, fundraising and securing partnerships; Most notably: Players Coalition, U.S. Soccer Foundation, MUSCO Lighting, Adidas, New York Red Bulls, Black Women’s Player Collective, New York City FC, MLSPA, Independent Supporters Council, Etihad Airways, Mayor’s Fund and The Players Tribune.
When not on the soccer field, UC Davis Hall Of Fame member and MLS Cup Champion Amarikwa invests in furthering his philanthropic, educational, and entrepreneurial ventures, serving as a member of the Major League Soccer DE&I Committee.
Not only is Quincy the 1st Pro Athlete To Mint a NFT, but the US Soccer Federation Licensed Coach Amarikwa’s mission is to use soccer as a vehicle to create over 1 Billion self-disciplined, self-sufficient, focused, goal-oriented individuals. Through his culture coaching and hosting the #AskASoccerPro Show, Amarikwa has created a new generation of soccerpreneurs.